Help with a State Agency

Cutting through the bureaucracy of state government can be a challenging experience. One of the most important services Representative Burns provides to his constituents is assistance in dealing with state agencies. Unfortunately, we cannot compel an agency to act, but we can make sure that your case does not fall through the cracks, and that you receive prompt service.

Representative Burns' office cannot offer legal advice or get involved in a civil or criminal case in a court of law. The office also cannot intervene in cases that fall under the jurisdiction of the federal government or local governments. However, with regard to state government, we can provide basic information and offer assistance with navigating through the system.

If you would like us to make any inquiries on your behalf with a state agency, please contact our office with the details of your case.